[dehai-news] Eritrean American's Historic Visit to D.C.

From: Yoel Zehaie (yzeri214@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 21 2011 - 00:38:05 EDT

   Eritrean American's Historic Visit to D.C.

    Yoel Zehaie Tewolde, also known as D.J. Keren, who is also the son of radio
host Zehaie Tewolde went on a historic visit to D.C. from June 12- June 18. As a
member of Texas Leadership Forum Yoel went and visited historic sites such as
Capitol Hill, the White House, Mount Vernon, and the Pentagon. In Capitol Hill
Yoel had dinner with leaders of the U.S. Congress including the Speaker of the
House John Boehner. He engaged in a tour of the White House along with the rest
of his group. Texas Leadership Forum is a bipartisan organization founded by
Congressman Pete Sessions that selects young successful teenagers from the
Dallas/Fort Worth area and helps them to learn more about how our government
works, all three branches. Yoel Zehaie is a incoming senior at Lake Highlands
High School who wishes to pursues law and government in the future. We wish him
the best.

    Miss UTA and Homecoming Queen,
Miriam Zehaie Tewolde

yuel.jpg