[dehai-news] Mealti Swuat!

From: Metkel Asmerom (tewasmeh@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 16 2011 - 07:58:39 EDT

Hi all dear deki hager !

I do hope you are all fine and healthy. I would like to express my congratulations again for the unimaginably fantastic 20th anniversary of independence of our beloved Eritrea all over the world.
It is now time to thank all those who offered their lives - the most sacred and priceless gift to make our independence a reality - our martyrs. I hope you will be able to publish the enclosed PDF.

Glory to our martyrs !
Wetru Awet Nhafash!
Metkel Asmerom Sweden June 2011