[dehai-news] Maonday June 20th 2011 - Martyr's day, Oslo Norway

From: Tesfamicael Yohannes (teckle3@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 15 2011 - 02:32:49 EDT

Monday 20th June , 2011 in Memory of Martyrs Day By Tesfamicael Yohannes Oslo Norway
20th of June in memory to our martyrs, special day to the poeple of Eritrea. Glory and peace to our matyres...dignity, justce, democracy and unity. Viva Eritrea!!! long live Eritrea!!! victory to the people and Glory to Our Martyrs.

20.juni Martyrdagen den årlige markering for 20.juni, dagen da vi samles for å hedre våre landsmenn som har kjempet i krigen for Eritreas frigjøring, dette er viktig dag for alle Eritriere. 20 Juni, 2011

Let the candel lights and watch the picture at
http://www.afronorway.com/documents/photogallery.php?title=independence-day&photo_id=1305527649&prev=prev

To read poem written by Tesfamicael Yohannes, Oslo Norway click
http://www.afronorway.com/blog/php/Martyrs-day-2010.pdf

God bless Eritrrea
Tesfamicael Yohannes