[dehai-news] YPFDJ-British Columbia and Eritrean in Greater Vancouver will hosted on June/19/2011 At Burnaby Central Park Pond

From: samuel Igbu (ypfdjbc@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 13 2011 - 18:28:20 EDT

Eritrean in Greater Vancouver
The Commemoration Service in Memory of our martyr

Location: Central Park/Burnaby BC. At the Central Park Pond Gate
Between Imperial and Boundary is the Gate Entrance at Imperial
Date: June, 19, 2011
Time: 3:00PM

--
Sincerely
*YPFDJ British Columbia Chapter*

- Our goal is to build a strong, conscious and patriotic youth movement.

Our purpose is:

- To raise the awareness and level of organisation of Eritrean youth to serve our nation - To reassert the identity, patriotism and unity of Eritrean youth - To promote the participation of Eritrean Youth in the national reconstruction of Eritrea as well as guarding the sovereignty of Eritrea - To enhance the position and influence of Eritrean Youth in their respective countries of residence.

257829_235455529803225_100000163400840_1149811_3298058_o.jpg