[dehai-news] EAAA CREATES NEWS ACCOUNT

From: Alex Amaniel (warsai553@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 23 2010 - 14:17:32 EST

* EAAA CREATES NEWS ACCOUNT*

EAAA has created a news account to facilitate the performance of the EAAA
News Desk. Some of the communications from EAAA leadership will come from
EAAA_NEWS@YAHOO.COM

Only EAAA officers will use the account to send news and announcements.

 In a time when Eritrea is shining in the sports arena, EAAA officers will
direct all resources to support the athletes and cyclists, and help
broadcast their victories in a timely manner.

We congratulate our runners and cyclists for their excellent performances.

Alex Amaniel,
Secretary, Eritrean American Athletics Association