[dehai-news] NAECA Work-Breakfast at Park Sema'tat

From: Tesfai Bahta (ykalo@tse.com.er)
Date: Thu Dec 23 2010 - 05:29:37 EST

Work-Breakfast at Park Sema'tat

Merry X-Mass and Happy New Year to all of you.

All North American Eritrean Community Association (NAECA) members, friends
and those who are currently visiting Asmara from North America are cordially
invited to a work-breakfast morning at Park Sema'tat. We will be
cultivating our seedlings. On the occasion we will discuss our coming year
plan for the park. Hmbasha, tea and clean water will be available for
breakfast. Let's meet near Finnish Mission, as usual. The meeting time is
8:00 AM. Let us see you there.

NAECA Board.