[dehai-news] [SAWA 2010 VIDEO] LT Blasts Into A Memorable Sawa Night!

From: Araia G. Ephrem (agephrem@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Dec 17 2010 - 02:16:45 EST

Selam All,

VIDEO LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUCsjwnGc74

The first time you meet LT [Layne Tadesse], you will notice quality and standard in all aspects. I never was into Reggae. After I saw him perform for my first time, I was electrified. Glad I met him. That was in August 2007. Since then, LT keeps me enticed with his clear lyrics and musical standards. A dedicated Eritrean artist in the house!

Well, LT blasted full energy enticing the Sawa crowd into the night. It is thrilling to see Eri-Youth waving and shouting happy. Without any further dues, here is LT shouting out in Sawa 2010. He killed it. Dope!

VIDEO LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUCsjwnGc74\

This land of ours has what it takes to "Lift Off" into the future. After all, it is built with our innocent Brothers/Sisters blood. Therefore, it should shout FREEDOM! Glory!

God/Allah Bless Eritrea!
Eternal Glory to Our Martyrs!

Araia G. Ephrem