[dehai-news] ACTION DAY IN LOS ANGELES/ORANGE COUNTY

From: Anbe Berhane (viphha@pacbell.net)
Date: Tue Dec 14 2010 - 23:41:50 EST

This is just a friendly reminder to our fellow Eritrean Americans and friends residing in Los Angeles, Orange and Riverside counties that for tomorrow's Day of Action you may go to either one of the locations shown below and during the stated hours in order to make your call:

ECCC located at 13658 Hawthorne Blvd., Suite 203, Hawthorne, CA (310) 973-4555 between 6AM and 3PM
or
Merhaba Restaurant, 2801 W. Ball Rd., Suite 5, Anaheim, CA (714) 826-8859 between 8AM and 3PM
Please call any of the numbers listed above and speak to our members if your have any questions or need information about the event.

Mekete Committee