[dehai-news] HIJIWN MEMKETE CHARLOTTE NC!!

From: mhretab a tedlla (tedllam@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Dec 12 2010 - 16:12:13 EST

HIJIWN MEKETE CHARLOTTE NC!!

On December 18/20210 all ERITREANS that live in charlotte and its vicinity
are going to conduct a public meeting to discuss the development that is
taking place in our country. We will also assess the progress of our united
effort to foil the unjust, unwarranted, illegal, baseless sanction that the
UN security council imposed on Eritrea.and to take necessary measures in
line with ESmart.

on top of 12/15/2010 action day that we are going to participate, our last
day of action is December 20/2010 at café international

Place of meeting at international house starting 07.00 pm

   Shmagle mekete

image001.jpg