[dehai-news] (King5) VIDEO: New Day Sing Off: Seattle's Yorusalem Zewolday

From: B-Haile (eritrea.lave@comhem.se)
Date: Thu Dec 09 2010 - 23:07:37 EST

New Day Sing Off: Seattle's Yorusalem Zewolday

by New Day Producers

KING5.com

Posted on December 9, 2010 at 12:50 PM

Updated today at 2:27 PM

Contestant number three in the New Day Sing Off, Yourusalem Zewolday of Seattle, sings "It's a New Day."

Originally from Eritrea, Africa, Yorusalem moved to the USA with her family in 1999. Here's more about Yorusalem in her own words:

"I have been performing for as long as I can remember. Singing and writing has always been therapeutic for me. I never had any formal education or training. I am mostly the bathroom singer. However, I write a lot of songs and jam with my friends on many occasions."

Watch http://www.king5.com/new-day-northwest/New-Day-Sing-Off-Seattles-Yorusalem-Zewolday--111628474.html