[dehai-news] Dallas/Fort Worth Action Day: Wednesday, Dec 15th AND Hizbawi Mekete: Sunday, Dec 19th!

From: YPFDJ DALLAS (ypfdjdallas@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 09 2010 - 19:38:53 EST

DFW:

On Wednesday, Dec 15th come to Dallul Restaurant to make sure your voice is
heard when we contact Capitol Hill to speak out against the unjust sanction
on Eritrea.

Following that, the DFW Mekete Committee along with PFDJ, YPFDJ, UEAF, and
Hamade welcome guest speaker, Dr. Bereket Feda*y, who* will be joining the
local Eritrean community Sunday, December 19th, 2010 to speak at the 3rd
Hizbawi Mekete, in conjunction with the worldwide Action Day Awareness
Month.

Come to learn more about the development of the Health sector in Eritrea,
gain knowledge on personal dental hygiene, as well as our responsibility
here in the Diaspora with the E-SMART movement. Join us in discussing Action
Day and worldwide achievements made locally, and globally. We hope
to provide a forum for all to discuss their thoughts openly.

Date & Time:
Sunday, December 19th from 2:30 - 6:00pm

Location:
Clarion Hotel Park Central
8102 LBJ Freeway, (IH 635 @ Coit Rd.)
Dallas, TX 75251
Tel. (972)960-6555 <tel:(972)960-6555>

*Also, YPFDJ will be entertaining the guests with a fundraiser Bingo games
during the breaks, so come ready to win BIG!*