[dehai-news] [WINTA FILM] Premiers in Los Angeles & San Diego [Dec 11-12,010]

From: Araia G. Ephrem (agephrem@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 22 2010 - 01:00:23 EST

Selam Dehai,
The fact that Erirean arts get an outlet is a must for positive path towards artistic growth and development. Please support Eritrean movies, music, writings, poetry, paints and other artists collaborating with each other. As we speak, Eritreans across the globe are trying to come together in developing our beautiful heritage through music, films, books, poetry, paintings and other fine arts.

Case in example is the collaborative film Winta. Please visit the link below.

AD LINK: http://mestyat.com/Winta_Flyer.html

Winta is a film by Mesfen Sinke (Oakland) and Issayas Tsegai (Eritrea). It is an Eritrean movie with English subtitles, and was filmed in both Eritrea & Oakland (California). It is a movie about unmatched dreams and wishes. It is highly educational and entertaining. Winta expresses the anguish and dilemma the Diaspora faces. Simultaneously it also delivers powerful lesson that love finally conquers it all.

Winta premiers in Los Angeles and San Diego on December 11-12, 2010. It will also show in Minneapolis/St. Paul (Minnesota) shortly after wards.

Best wishes,
Araia G. Ephrem