[dehai-news] 2010 Thanksgiving Eri-Soccer Tournament in San Diego, CA

From: San diego Soccer (sderisoccer@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 09 2010 - 22:05:42 EST

2010 Thanksgiving Eri-Soccer Tournament will be hosted in San Diego, CAfrom November 26 – 27th 2010. Team Registration Info: Adult team registration fee = $200.00; Youth team registration fee = $100.00 We are highly encouraging all interested teams to register. Vendors registration fee is $100 In order to coordinate games schedules, we are expecting all teams to register on-time. Our Mailing Address: Make the Check/Money Order Payable to the San DiegoEritrean Soccer Team’s Treasure Phone# (619) 300-3280: Mr. Haile Zekaries P.O.BOX16981 San Diego, CA 92176 USA Hotel Info: HolidayInn Mission ValleyStadium 3805 Murphy Canyon Road San Diego, CA 92123 Reservation Method: Team leaders/individual guests will be responsible for securing their own room reservations no later than October 26, 2010. Guests may call the hotel directly at (858) 278-9300 and ask for the Eritrean Soccer group rate to receive the special discount. Car Rental Info: Avis Car Rental is willing to work with the San Diego Eri-Soccer Team & provided us rental discounts. We encourage you to utilize the following Avis Worldwide Discount (AWD) Company name as well as number in order to get the applicable discounts: Avis Worldwide Discount (AWD) – Company Name is E-SOCCER Avis Worldwide Discount (AWD) Number is T468343 Party: The San Diego Eri-Soccer Team is working hard to host a fantastic Fashion Show along with cool party (Guaylla) please see the attached flyer for more info; thus, come & have a wonderful time with our brothers and sisters during this Thanksgiving holyday. Flyers to the Soccer fields & Party Hall’s will be provided upon arrival to the Soccer Stadiums. Don’t miss out & we’ll see you soon in the finest city of the U.S.

flyer.jpg