[dehai-news] 2010 Thanksgiving Eri-Soccer Tournament will be hosted in San Diego, CA from November 26 27th 2010.

From: sderisoccer@yahoo.com
Date: Tue Oct 12 2010 - 21:44:42 EDT

We would greatly appreciate if you could post this up-to-date
registration info regarding 2010 Eri-Thanksgiving Soccer Tournament
in San Diego, CA on your respected Websites.

Thank you! The San Diego Eri-Soccer Team

Teams Registration Information

2010 Thanksgiving Eri-Soccer Tournament will be hosted in San Diego,
CA from November 26 27th 2010.

Team Registration Info:

Adult team registration fee = $200.00; Youth team registration fee =
$100.00

All teams should mail their registration fee starting Oct 15/2010.

Registration dead-line is November 15/2010. We are highly encouraging
all interested teams to register on-time in order to avoid the late-
fee, which is $50.00.

Vendors registration fee is $100

In order to coordinate games schedules, we are expecting all teams to
register on-time.

Our Mailing Address:

Make the Check/Money Order Payable to the San Diego Eritrean Soccer
Teams Treasure Phone# (619) 300-3280:

Mr. Haile Zekarias

P.O.BOX 16981

San Diego, CA 92176

USA

Hotel Reservation Info:

Reservation Method: Team leaders/individual guests will be
responsible for securing their own room reservations no later than
October 26, 2010. Guests may call the hotel directly at (858)
278-9300 and ask for the Eritrean Soccer group rate to receive the
special discount.

Car Rental Reservation Info:

AVIS Car Rental is willing to work with the San Diego Eri-Soccer Team
& provided us rental discounts. We encourage you to utilize the
following Avis Worldwide Discount (AWD) Company name as well as
number in order to get the applicable discounts:

Avis Worldwide Discount (AWD) Company Name is E-SOCCER

Avis Worldwide Discount (AWD) Number is T468343

Party Info (Wegah-tebel-leytee)

The San Diego Eri-Soccer Team is working hard to host a fantastic
Fashion Show along with cool party (Guaylla); thus, come & have a
wonderful time with our brothers and sisters during this Thanksgiving
holyday. Flyers to the Soccer fields & Party Halls will be provided
upon arrival to the Soccer Stadiums.

Dont miss out & well see you soon in the finest city of the U.S.

The San Diego Eri-Soccer Team