[dehai-news] Eritrean Cafe Aurora featured on WETA-TV 26 Washington D.C

From: michael seium (michael.seium@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 07 2010 - 11:06:43 EDT

Hello Dehaiers,
Cafe Aurora Eritrean Cafe in Virginia was featured on PBS local stations
WETA-TV 26 about BREAKFAST in Washington. Oh! By the way I love breakfast.
It is my favorite meal of the day. See the story on Cafe Aurora starting at
the 23 minute mark of the video. By the way you will see some familiar faces
like Eritrean singer Dashim Misigina and Ephrem key board player on the
video. Good job representing Eritrea. See link below.

http://watch.weta.org/video/1607830649/