[dehai-news] (OLF) OLF Press Release

From: B-Haile (eritrea.lave@comhem.se)
Date: Mon Oct 04 2010 - 10:19:06 EDT

OROMO LIBERATION FRONT (OLF)

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

September 29, 2010

AGREEMENT for RECONCILATION and UNIFICATION of OLF

The Oromo Liberation Front (OLF) is happy to announce that after a series of talks under the mediation of its founders and senior members have agreed to reconcile and unify the organization by signing a major agreement on September 27, 2010.

Accordingly, the reconciliation and unification will be finalized within the next five months.

The parties availed themselves of the Oromo people's rich heritage of conflict resolution to reach at this win-win solution.

The Oromo Liberation Front urges its members, supporters, and the general public to leave the past behind and redouble their efforts and rededicate themselves to the unfinished business of achieving freedom and liberty.

We believe consolidating the Oromo camp is of paramount importance. Hence, we call upon all Oromo organizations to heed our people's call for unity.

Victory to the Oromo People!

For further information or interview please contact: Dr. Beyan Asoba (tel: 1-614-946-1641; email: bhasoba@gmail.com) and Lencho Bati (tel: 1-507-351-2024, email: lbati@gac.edu

http://www.oromoliberationfront.org/News/2010/OLF_Statement_agreement_09-10.pdf