[dehai-news] 2010 Thanksgiving Eritrean Soccer Tournament

From: San diego Soccer (sderisoccer@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Oct 02 2010 - 03:01:23 EDT

Dear Dehai Admin: With all due respect, could you please post the following article regarding 2010 Thanksgiving Eri-Soccer Tournament on your Website? I've been sending attachment to your contact address; however, am afraid that it hasn't reached you successfully; thus, if possible please post this info at your convenience. I thank you in advance for your cooperation in this important Eritrean Sport matter! Best regards, Thomas Habtemariam San Diego Eritrean Soccer Team Secretariat 2010 Thanksgiving Eritrean Soccer Tournament The San Diego Eritrean Soccer Team will be colorfully hosted the 2010 Thanksgiving Eritrean Soccer Tournament. All the appropriate preparation has been successfully completed and ready to host the team-members as well as spectators. The tournament will be taking place during Thanksgiving weekend from the 26 – 27th of November 2010. Team registration has already been started and the amount is $200.00 for adult-team and $100.00 for minor (kids) team. Aside from the Soccer Tournament, the festivities will be decorated with Fashion Shows as well as all night long fantastic Tigrinya musics (Guaylla-tat) along with renowned vocalists & musicians such as Haile Gebru, Abdella Abubeker, Yemane (Shingrewa), to list the least; thus, register your teams in a timely manner and surly, we'll be Thanksgiving in various manners; simply come & have a good-time. For more info, please contact The San Diego Eritrean Soccer Team Secretariat at (619) 961-6482 or via Email at SDEriSoccer@yahoo.com. Thank you!