[dehai-news] In Commemoration of the late Mnister Saleh Meky

From: Alazar Abraham (alazarabraham@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Tue Sep 28 2010 - 22:12:07 EDT

It is already a year since our btsai, Minister

Salh Meki left.us.Eritreans in Oakland and

neighboring cities, would like to have a

memorial service.

Please join us in Friday, October 1, 2010 at 8 PM
as we observe his first memorial service.
His family will be part of the service.

Friday, Oct. 1st. 2010 8:00PM

Eritrean Community Cultural Civic Center
5255 Claremont Avenue, Oakland, Ca. 94618