[dehai-news] [POETRY] Aracelis Girmay Unleashes Her Poem

From: Araia G. Ephrem (agephrem@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Sep 26 2010 - 01:51:42 EDT

Selam All,

POEM 1 LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA2kPVWV-3E
POEM 2 LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su3-Tp2d2-A&feature=related
POEM 3 LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4jhbmyrjg0&feature=related

A society is measured through its values and defining arts. And Eritrean artists now are collectively saying "Eritrea is a proud unit." No more. No less. It is the seeds talking. Glory!

The last six years have been quite mesmerizing and exhilarating. Young Eritreans wherever they are have excelled in what they do. Education, arts. sports, music, mining, anthropology, geology, archeology ... etc. We also had all the talented musical voices merging in Sawa 2010. They are affectionately called EriArtista.  And now, other talents are just pouring and flourishing day by day in droves. Sawa 2012 is already looking better! Actually, Eritrea is looking better already!

Born in California USA, Aracelis Ghirmay is a very humble and powerful world renowned Eritrean-American poet. Aracelis Girmay simply does justice to poetry. We have a powerful Eritrean-American poet named Aracelis Girmay. She is well recognized in the literary world. Her voice will make you caught up with emotions. Her poem will make you feel. Aracelis Girmay unleashes her gifts through poetry. Aracelis lives in the USA. Wherever she lives though, her poetry echos across the world. More of all, her values are clean! There is no better way to describe her talent short of astute. Please listen to Aracelis Girmay three poems linked.

Aracelis has a popular book out titled "TEETH."

POEM 1 LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA2kPVWV-3E
POEM 2 LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su3-Tp2d2-A&feature=related
POEM 3 LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4jhbmyrjg0&feature=related

We are blessed. Eritrea is blessed! We have voices that send shivers across the globe.

God/Allah Bless Eritrea!
Glory to Our Martyrs!

Araia G. Ephrem