[dehai-news] (Eritrean Minisrty of Energy & Mines) Asmara GeoCongress 2010 - 22 - 27 September

From: B-Haile (eritrea.lave@comhem.se)
Date: Sun Sep 12 2010 - 10:04:53 EDT

Asmara GeoCongress 2010

22 - 27 September

1. Click here to download the Registration Form.

2. Click here to download the Visit Request Form.

To attend the Geocongress, please send the filled forms with a scanned copy of your passport to info@emeceritrea.com.

The event will run from the 22nd - 27th September.

The details are still being finalised but essentially we will have the following;

- 1.5 days of Presentations on the main Projects in Eritrea and the most advanced Projects in the Arabian Nubian Shield (Eritrea, Sudan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia). - 22nd - 23rd Sept

- Site visits for half a day to the Sunridge Gold VMS and Gold Projects surrounding Asmara. - 23rd Sept

- 1 day of site visits for selected Delegates to the Bisha VMS Deposit (Nevsun Resources) under construction for mining by year's end and the Zara Gold Deposit (Chalice Gold Mines Ltd) slated for Mine development next year. - 24th Sept

- 1 day to travel by historic steam train and bus from Asmara to the Red Sea coast town of Massawa. - 25th Sept

- 2 days to travel by boat out to the Dahlak Islands and back for snorkelling etc and return to Asmara. - 26th - 27th Sept

You can choose to participate in part or all of what is on offer. We will be sending out costs for all the events within a month or so but suffice to say it will be cheaper than most Conferences as the Industry in Eritrea is sponsoring the events to a significant degree.The event will run from the 22nd - 27th September.

The details are still being finalised but essentially we will have the following;

-International Flight Schedule

http://www.emeceritrea.com/geo2010.htm