[dehai-news] Sep. 11th, Minnesota Celebrates the 49th Anniversary of the Start of the Armed Struggle

From: Essey A. (essey001@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 10 2010 - 09:38:35 EDT

Join us in celebrating Eritrea’s 49th anniversary of the start of the armed
struggle on Saturday September 11th 2010. We have planned an unforgettable
night of guaila with Dashim Misghina and his band. On this memorable date:

Ø We will go back and remember the history of our armed struggle over the
last 49 years, from 1961 - 2010.

Ø We will reflect back on the 40th anniversary of the establishment of the
EPLF in 1970.

Ø We will commemorate the end of Ramadan, which will conclude with the
celebration of Eid Al-Futur.

Ø We will Celebrate Qudus Yohannes

Ø And we will take a moment to pause to remember the victims of September
11, 2001 terrorist.

What: Bahti Meskerem Celebration for all Eritreans

When: September 11th 2010, at 7:00PM

Who: Dashim Misghina and his band

Where: Eritrean Community Center in Minnesota

Everyone Welcome!

Awet N'Hafash
Eritrean Holiday Coordinating Committee of Minnesota

Bahti_Meskerem.jpg