[dehai-news] Asmara Public Library Project in Seattle

From: medhane sebhatu (medhane8@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 24 2010 - 16:14:41 EDT

Hello Everyone!

Please help us move books for the Asmara Public Library Project. We recently raised nearly $6,000 for shipping fees from the Eritrean Medical Association. Soon we will have the funds to ship an entire container of books from Seattle to Eritrea. The books are already boxed up and ready for shipping. We just need the help Eritreans and friends to help move the boxes to a new storage unit. Trust ...me, it will be very fun and rewarding!
Knowledge is power. Let’s empower Eritreans back home by getting these books to.
please lets know if you are coming so we know by replaying to this email or by just calling@ 206-372-6981
helping our own is an example of self reliance

thank you

where:
Aurora Storage Near 145th Street and Hwy 99

14540 Aurora Avenue North
Shoreline, WA
when:

August 28 · 10:00AM- 1:00PM
What:
Moving Books for Asmara Public Library Project.