[dehai-news] [Eri-International Sports] New comment on Mid Way Update CECAFA under 20: Eritrea must score....

From: michael seium (michael.seium@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 20 2010 - 10:27:20 EDT

 "Mid Way Update CECAFA under 20: Eritrea must
score...<http://eri-internationalsports.blogspot.com/2010/08/mid-way-update-cecafa-under-20-eritrea.html>":
(see comments section)

Breaking news update:

Zanzibar have lost a game as a result of cheating by using an overage player
against Yemen. Yemen will get the three points and a 3-0 score. If Yemen
beats Rwanda they have a chance to advance. Meanwhile Zanzibar will have to
beat Uganda to have a chance earn a spot as a second place team. CECAFA
officials have expressed that AGE CHEATING has to be stopped and that FIFA
and CAF will not tolerate it.
"I am under express instructions from both CAF and Fifa to act firmly on
cases of indiscipline in this zone and this is what we intend with the
matter at hand," Nicholas Musonye CECAFA president said in an interview.
While this serious matter does not change the dynamics for GROUP A it has
changed GROUP B slightly with Yemen now a possibility in the Semi-finals.
Group B games will be played today and Eri-International sports will have
more details.

For Eri-International sports
Mike Seium

Posted by Anonymous to Eri-International
Sports<http://eri-internationalsports.blogspot.com/>at August 20, 2010
7:07 AM