[dehai-news] (YPFDJ North America Conference) For immediate release

From: naregistration@youngpfdj.com
Date: Thu Aug 19 2010 - 23:36:45 EDT

Weekely Media update

1. We regret to inform you that the limited space we had for Hidri (ages of
16 & 17 ) is now full. We will try our best to accommodate the overwhelming
demand next year, but those who have already registered are guaranteed their
spot. The only possible exception will be those cities who have not yet
started a Hidri chapter and are interested in starting one. If this is your
case, write to naregistration@youngpfdj.com or naadmin@youngpfdj.com .
Please continue to be active with your local hidri group.

  2. Be advised the remaining space we have for adult participants is
quickly depleting. We have a limited amount of space left so we will
continue to register based on a first come first serve basis until we
run out of space, so hurry up and register!

3. As many of you have already experienced, we have had some technical
difficulties on the registration site, therefore the current $125
registration fee has been extended to compensate those who have been trying
to register. However, late registration, which was scheduled to begin August
18 will go into effect soon, and the price will then be $150, so don't wait
any longer. If you are having difficulties, please send your registration
via mail, fax or email by writing to naregistration@youngpfdj.com or
naadmin@youngpfdj.com .

4. If you participated at the 4th Eri Youth Festival aka Sawa Festival,
Contact Dawit Haile directly for a special discounted rate,
dawithaile001@gmail.com

Thank you and can't wait to see everyone at the conference!