[dehai-news] (New Vision, Uganda) Uganda Hippos fired up for Yemen fixture

From: Biniam Tekle (biniamt@dehai.org)
Date: Wed Aug 18 2010 - 08:08:22 EDT

  http://www.newvision.co.ug/D/8/30/729092
Uganda Hippos fired up for Yemen fixture
 Tuesday, 17th August, 2010
<http://www.newvision.co.ug/E/8/30/729092>
<http://www.newvision.co.ug/PA/8/30/729092>

*By Swalley Kenyi

U-20 Championship
Today *
Zanzibar v Rwanda 2pm
Uganda v Yemen 4pm

UGANDA and Yemen teams at the ongoing CECAFA U-20 championships in Eritrea
share a lot in common but Hippos coach Frank �Video� Anyau believes his team
will be buoyed by their winning start to the competition.

Anyau, who watched Yemen go down to Zanzibar in their opener, plans to take
advantage of his more physical players. Uganda beat Rwanda 3-1 in their
opening match on Monday while Yemen lost 2-1.

I know their game approach is not very different from ours but we cannot
give them the opportunity to enjoy their game. The most important thing is
not to take the team for granted,� Anyau said.