[dehai-news] Travel Information to Eritrea

From: Tekie Meskel (tgmtravel@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Aug 07 2010 - 08:26:39 EDT

As we approach the shoulder and low travel seasons, air fares are getting lower and lower.  If you are a travel agent, please contact us and we will set you up with Nas Air's booking engine, prices and schedules.  Currently, Nas Air is operating twice a week between Dubai and Asmara (Mondays and Thursdays).

GLOBAL DISCOUNT TRAVEL
6475 NEW HAMPSHIRE AVE.SUITE 710
HYATTSVILLE,MD 20783
TEL:301-270-6020