[dehai-news] Houston: 49th anniversary the armed struggle for independence day Eritrea

From: josi adig (josi_adig@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Aug 01 2010 - 10:53:43 EDT

NATIONAL HOLIDAYS ORGANIZING COMMITTEE OF HOUSTON Eritrean in Houston and environs gears up to celebrate "BahtiMeskerem" on Sunday September 5, 2010. We call up on all Eritrean and friends to join us to celebrate the 49Th anniversary of our armed struggle for independence. The famous artist and musician "AkliluFeto" (Tefeno)from Portland Oregon along with keyboard "Maekele" from Charlotte will entertaining us all night long. Admission: outside $ 20. At the front door will be $ 25. Buy your ticket right now. Place: Crown Reception Hall 9725 Bissonnet Houston, TX 77036. Time: 9:00pm NHOC (National Holidays organizing committee)