[dehai-news] Sports Registration for D.C Eritrean Festival 2010 & inormation

From: michael seium (michael.seium@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 26 2010 - 23:59:05 EDT

Ladies and gentlemen,

     The 2010 version of the Eritrean Festival being held in Washington D.C
would like to welcome all Sports participants and individuals to register
your teams. Please contact the coordinators below for each sport. They will
be able to further assist you with details about what needs to be done.
There is about two weeks left before the event, please register as soon as
possible.

Adult Men's soccer

Registration fee is $200 per team. In order to make a schedule ahead of time
Teams must register by Tuesday August 3rd, 2010.
The contact person is Mussie Berhe or myself and the e-mail for Mussie is
mussieber@aol.com and I can be e-mailed at michael.seium@gmail.com
Mussie's phone number is as follows, 703-981-0728

Youth Soccer,

There is no registration fee for the Youth, however the earlier teams are
registered the better for scheduling purposes.
The contact person is Misgina Yohannes and his e-mail is
myohannes1@yahoo.com
He can also be reached at the following number, 301-213-6030

Basketball,

There will be registration fee for basketball as always and details can be
obtained from Delyet Sium by e-mailing him at dsium82@gmail.com.
He can also be reached at the following number, 301-917-7184

The ENHOC sports committee has been trying to get quality soccer fields near
indoor basketball courts for the future. If anyone in the DC area has any
ideas on where we may be able to obtain a soccer field with a gymnasium next
to it during our August festivals, please share information with us. Other
than that we would like to cordially invite you to Washington D.C and we
hope to see some excellent sports competition from all teams that will be
participating. Schedule and address to location will be posted as soon as
registration is over by next Tuesday August 3rd, 2010.

Thank you,
Mike Seium
ENHOC Sports Coordinating committee.