[dehai-news] Dehai annual Dues (To Europe Dehai Members and want to be new one)

From: Berhane Habtemariam (Berhane.Habtemariam@gmx.de)
Date: Sat Jun 05 2010 - 05:39:04 EDT

Selam Dehai Members and want to be new one,

It is now a while, when Dehai Website launched an annual Dehai Dues appeal
to its Members and to those to be new one. Many of you have sent me the Dues
and some have still not done it. So, those of you who haven’t sent your
annual Dues, please do it until the 30th of June, 2010. I will ready to
receive your contribution until that fixed Date. I thank you for your
kindly cooperation and wish you all the best!

Annual Dues: 16 Euro

If you want to send the money, you can do it in two ways:

These are-

1. If you want to send Dehai Annual Dues per Post. here is my Address:

Berhane Habtemariam

Mömpelgarder Weg #4

72072 Tübingen

Germany

2. Or those Members and want to be one can send to the Bank account of mine

Berhane Habtemariam

Account #: 2569192

BLZ or Bank Identification #: 641 500 20

Name of the Bank: Kreissparkasse Tübingen

For those Dehai Members, who live outside of Germany must use the
International Bank Account Number as follows:

DE86 6415 0020 0002 5691 92

If you have any question, you can write me an E-Mail or call me with this
Tel #: 07071-360927

Best Regards

Berhane Habtemariam