[dehai-news] [CORRECTION] SAWA FESTIVAL 2010 TRAVEL DISCOUNT

From: Araia G. Ephrem (agephrem@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 04 2010 - 18:34:23 EDT

[CORRECTION] SAWA FESTIVAL 2010 TRAVEL DISCOUNT
If you are traveling to Sawa Festival 2010, we are in the process of seeking a group discountnt rate. This rate will apply if we at least bought 20 - 30 youth tickets as a group. Please circulate this information immediately to every Eritrean youth who is travelingng to Eritrea this summer.

For more information, please contact the person below.

Contact Person: Hadnet Keleta
Phone: 702-771-1826
Email: hadnetina@yahoo.com

Bon Voyage