[dehai-news] YPFDJ-Dallas presents you Eritrea-Small Country Big Heart: a brief documentary which reinforce the struggle and story of our Beloved Eritrea.

From: Fenan Russom (fenan.russom@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 04 2010 - 10:43:58 EDT

May 24th is a day in which we each should remember the 30 year struggle,
which led to a chance for freedom and a chance for the Eritrean people to
have a sense of nationalism.

In the quest to remind the Eritrean diaspora of the tireless fight of the
tegaldtis in their pursuit for a free Eritrea, YPFDJ-Dallas created a brief
documentary which reinforces the struggle. The phrase “abe idka zelo
workis”, is reiterated throughout the film, stressing that the Eritrean
youth must appreciate and acknowledge the sacrifices of the tegdelti to
ensure that the treasure is not lost.

In this film we had the opportunity to hear first hand of the many
sacrifices during the struggle that led to our independence. The stories
featured in the documentary are just one of the many stories of selfless
individuals who put the dreams of their country before their own.

Sit back as we take you through the journey of a *SMALL COUNTRY WITH BIG
HEART*

click here to view ERITREA - SMALL COUNTRY BIG
HEART<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjhKxb5Tnyc>

*Now in an age of adversity, Eritreans must always remember the selfless act
to fulfill the dream of building a strong, prosperous, and healthy Eritrea.
We acknowledge that there are countless stories such as the one featured in
the documentary. We encourage everyone and anyone to please contact us and
share your story as we will continue to search and learn our history from
your wisdom, with the hopes of continuing on the Eritrean legacy.*