[dehai-news] 19 th Eritrean Independence celebrated in Philadelphia

From: samson bairu (samsvideo@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 03 2010 - 08:17:15 EDT

You are invited to view samsvideo's photo album: 19 th Eritrean Independence celebrated in Philadelphia

19 th Eritrean Independence celebrated in Philadelphia
May 29, 2010

by samsvideo

View Album

Play slideshow

Contribute photos to this album

Message from samsvideo:
The Eritrean Community of Philadelphia celebrated our 19th year of Independence this past Saturday. The evening was opened up by the singing of the National Anthem by Marta Semere a member of the Hidri and a line-up of children wearing the clothes from the nine different tribes. The evening continued with various ethnic dances from Tigrinya, Kunama and Tigre by members of Hidri chapter, their presentation was closed out with the singing of Hatitomeni by Abeba Haile also performed by one of our Hidri members

If you are having problems viewing this email, copy and paste the following into your browser:

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=photosam91&target=ALBUM&id=5478209663049977681&authkey=Gv1sRgCKbv1fv31-HYhwE&feat=email

To share your photos or receive notification when your friends share photos, get your own free Picasa Web Albums account.

email.jpg
picasaweblogo-en_US.gif
picasaweblogo-en_US.gif
email.jpg