[dehai-news] "YPFDJ is the future..." Interviews with Adiam Berhane & Fenan Russom, participants of the of the 5th Annual YPFDJ-NA Conference

From: Adiam Tekeste (adiamtekeste@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 16 2009 - 11:21:55 EDT

YPFDJ Media is conducting a series of interviews with participants of the 5
th Annual YPFDJ-NA Conference that was held from September 4th to September
7th in Washington D.C. Below are the links to two of the interviews
conducted thus far. We will continue to update you with more interviews and
reflections of the conference in the days to come.

*
“I have always told my non-Eritrean friends that 'Eritrean' was a verb not
an adjective.” -Adiam Berhane

Click the link below to read the Interview with Adiam Berhane, participant
of the of the 5thAnnual YPFDJ-NA Conference
http://youngpfdj.org/index.php/conferences/north-america-conferences/87-5th-na-ypfdj-conference-interview-with-adiam-berhane-

  “YPFDJ is the future and people who are part of this movement are the
people who are going to make it happen.” -Fenan Russom YPFDJ Dallas

Click the link below to read the Interview with Fenan
Russom, participant of the of the 5th Annual YPFDJ-NA Conference.
http://youngpfdj.org/index.php/conferences/north-america-
conferences/89-qypfdj-is-the-futureqfenan-russom

Visit www.youngpfdj.org for more interviews and reflections from the
conference.

*
-YPFDJ Media