[dehai-news] Minnesota Bahti Meskerem Celebration W/ Qorchach

From: Essey A. (essey001@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 30 2009 - 12:41:10 EDT

Minnesota Bahti Meskerem Celebration
with Qorchach & BeKita

To all residents of Minnesota, South Dakota, Wisconsin, Iowa and Chicago,

Eritreans in Minnesota are celebrating BaHti Meskerem 2009 in a grand
fashion with the great Tesfalem Arefaine (Qorchach) and the Queen of Tigre,
BeKita Ali .
Please join us in celebrating the 48th anniversary of the start of our armed
struggle as we commemorate this historic day at the Eritrean Community
Center.

Don't miss this Awesome, once in a lifetime party!

What: Bahti Meskerem Celebration
Who: All Eritreans and Friends of Eritrea
When: Saturday, September 5th, 2009. 9:00PM
Where: At the Eritrean Community Center
            1935 University Ave. W
             St.Paul, MN. 55104

Everyone Welcome!!
The Eritrean Holiday Coordinating Committee of Minnesota

0-gviw.jpg