[dehai-news] Non-profit association helping with road safety in Eritrea

From: Biniam Tekle (biniamt@dehai.org)
Date: Tue Aug 25 2009 - 19:53:22 EDT

Recieved an email that drew my attention to a work of a non-profit association that is helping with spreading awareness on road safety in Eritrea. The organization is based in Eritrea, this is one good example of a grassroots effort gears towards providing practical solutions. More power to ERTSA, hope people will contribute to its efforts.

Biniam

S-ERI Forum" <info@seriforum.org>

The Department of Road Trasportation has been working hard to reduce accedents in traffic for the past 5-8 years. I am sure you have the seen the various campaigns that have been covered in particular on EriTV. Since 2008, a voluntary organization that works exclusively with road safety is formed in Eritrea. The Eritrean Road Traffic Safety Association (ERTS) need a lot of support, especially from us abroad, by being supportive member, only $ 10 the organization can do a lot. S-ERI Forum in Sweden www.seriforum.org

http://www.seriforum.org/ertsa.asp

ertsa-logo.jpg