[dehai-news] Thank you - All irreplaceable and selfless friends

From: Jodit Desta (justmeone123@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Aug 21 2009 - 12:04:39 EDT

To;

All irreplaceable and selfless friends,

Our loving and undivided family,

Friends of my brother Bernardo Kifleyesus,

Our one of a kind priests such as Abba Awete, PA, Goitanna Abune Musie Ghebreghiorgis, Addis Abeba, Abba Gabriel, CA, Abba Tesfai, DC, Abba Berhane and Abba Petros, Italy, Abba Habtemariam, Boston,

The churches Kidane Mehret, Mahber Menfes Keduse, MD,

Freweini Abraham and Tekle Eprem of Dehai News,

The Eritrean community, and

All who sent us their heartfelt sympathy through emails or phone calls

We would like you to know that we don't have enough words to express our gratitude for all that you have done for our family. Your thoughtfulness, generosity, and kind words of comfort are greatly appreciated during our time of grief. Losing Samrawit is very difficult to accept or to understand, and our life will never be complete with out her. Noting will be able to erase our fond memories. We will nurture them for ever. We lost Samrawit and it's breaking our hearts. We know that heaven is celebrating the arrival of its new Angle.

P.S. Thank you Abba Awete for coming all the way from PA and taking time out of you and taking time out of your busy schedule to help us celebrate the life of Samrawit during this difficult time in our lives. Also, thank you Goitanna Abune Musie for the comforting letter you sent us from Ethiopia .
Thank you and God bless you.
Yodit, Negusse, and Habben Desta