[dehai-news] Festival running gains momentum

From: Yohannes Debesai (ydebesai@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 06 2009 - 14:13:48 EDT

Festival running gains momentum

EAAA is coordinating the Festival running and asks all runners to register on-line by sending email to EAAA_PR or Secretary. Bereket Kiflu<kbkiflu@yahoo.com>, or Alex Amanuel<warsai553@gmail.com>.

You may also get the form from ENOHC website or by clicking on the new and notable section of Dehai

It looks that there will be a good turnout this year.

Alex created a face-book event where you can let us know of your participation. Search for "EAAA Festival Races" in your face book and sign for it. Your phone is needed with the signing so that we can let you know of any changes.

Festival run/soccer will be held in in the same field:
Trinidad Recreation Center
The same place that it was held last year.

Address:
1310 Childress St. NE
Washington, DC.

All runners please be ready and report to EAAA table by 10am.

The 1600m run will be toward the beginning and if we find enough people the 3200m to ward the end. Therefore, there will be break in between. Kids and adults will have 100m and 400m.

Help is appreciated for conducting the running from EAAA and fans.

Eritrean American Athletics Association
www.eaaarunners.org

~EAAA: Aspiring to uplift Eritrea in Athletics

"Success will never be a big step in the future, success is a small step taken just now."  ~Jonatan Mårtensson.

"I have always thought the actions of men the best interpreters of their thoughts."  ~John Locke.