[dehai-news] Red Sea Cargo Sailing for Eritrea On August, 15, 2009

From: yonas afowerky (yonasaf@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 04 2009 - 15:16:59 EDT

Why Pay Airline Baggage fees when you can Ship for Less with Red Sea Cargo?

Ship your household goods, groceries and all other consumer products to Eritrea at the lowest price ever!

If you have plans to attend the Eritrean Festival in DC this week-end, it will be a good opportunity for you to bring all your goods to be shipped to Eritrea.

Here is a sample list of items you can ship and their shipping quotes:

-  Bicycle: only $50
- 300 lbs Plastic barrel: $ 175
- 300 lbs (large box): $ 175
- Refrigerator: $ 200
- Power Generator: $175
- All size Mattresses: $125
- Doors, windows: $ 125
- Tires: $25 each
- Solar panel: $150
- 42" TV: $125

To make it cost effective and convenient for you, we are making every effort to reach our customers in various locations in the United States.  If you are located in the East coast such as New York, Philadelphia, Delaware, Ohio, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia, Connecticut, and even in other states, Red Sea Cargo will make all the necessary arrangements for 30 or more items. We will pay for pickup and delivery to Washington DC area at no cost to you. You only pay $175 from Baltimore to Asmara.

Take Advantage of our new service:
You can purchase goods and products at any place and have the company or store deliver it to our warehouse. Also for a small fee, we can shop for you in our area if you provide us with a specific itemized listing.  We will pack and ship your it to Eritrea on your behalf.

For more Information, Please call Yonas @ 240-381-4817 or Berhane at 301-792-4140 Face book: Red Sea Cargo