[dehai-news] ERI OPOLY (Eritrean version of the game Monopoly)

From: michael seium (michael.seium@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 28 2009 - 11:21:03 EDT

     The new Generation of Eritreans are getting creative and here is
information on one of their fun and educational creations. The Eritrean
version of Monopoly created to educate and stimulate the mind about Eritrea.
This is another classic example of how if we put our minds into doing
positive things we can come up with positive results. I want to say to those
who created this game, excellent idea and we look forward to seeing and
playing the game ERIOPOLY!

http://www.eriopoly.com/index.html

Check it out folks. I believe they will have it for sale at the Festival.

Mike Seium