[dehai-news] (Devex) ERITREA: Transport Projects Evaluator/Team Leader

From: Biniam Haile \(SWE\) (eritrea.lave@comhem.se)
Date: Tue Jul 21 2009 - 21:22:44 EDT

Transport Projects Evaluator/Team Leader
SIM SpA-GICO Branch

Apply By: 03 August 2009

Eritrea | Senior-level

General Information

Organization(s):
SIM SpA-GICO Branch

Country/Region:
Eritrea

Contract Length:
Short-term consulting assignment

Apply by:

Description

SIM SpA is looking for a Team Leader for the Mid-Term Review of the Road
Maintenance and Safety Programme Phase I and II in Eritrea. Below the
required profile

Team Leader (Evaluation Expert) (cat. I)

Expert with a relevant university degree. The expert will have
international experience in assessing transport projects in developing
countries in the context of maintenance and safety efforts. Experience
with programmes of a similar nature will be considered an asset as will
knowledge of the region (Horn of Africa).

The candidate should have experience in participatory programme/-project
review/evaluation and be familiar with the concept and implementation of
EDF - funded projects.

The team leader is expected to be fully familiar with the Commission's
Project Cycle Management and Logical Framework Approach and to be fluent
in English.

The elegible nationality is EU(15) ACP. Please do not apply if you do
not meet all requirements.

Selected applicants will receive the Project's ToRs.

Job keywords
Evaluator EDF Transport Projects Safety Mantainace

People who viewed this also viewed:

Date posted:

Application instructions
Please email canova@gico.ws