[dehai-news] Eritrean Western USA Festival (correction)

From: Tesfay Sebahtu (tesfayseb@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Tue Jul 21 2009 - 15:16:03 EDT

Selam seb dehai

The Eritrean Western USA Festival will be held this on August 14- 16 2009 in Oakland CA. For a complete information please visit www.gerset.com. The site is our official Eritrean Festival web site. At the web site (www.gerset.com) you will find information on

        1. Dates and location for our day time activity and night activity
        2. Information for hotel and car rental deal we have set up for our visitors
        3. Sports information, rules and regulations

        4. Form for Basketball, Volleyball, Soccer and Track and field that must be filled and submitted
        5. Our Festival Sponsors
        6. Vendor forms that must be filled and sent. (there is a deadline to guarantee spot)Note: There are much more information that are not available at the time of this writing so please visit often to see the latest information and news about the festival.

Should you have any questions or suggestion please feel free to use the contact us on our web site.

Thank You
Have a Happy and safe Festival Eritrea Where ever you may celebrate
Tesfay S.
Oakland CA
www.gerset.com