[dehai-news] Eritrean festival in western canada

From: abraham (abco@sasktel.net)
Date: Sun Jul 19 2009 - 21:06:15 EDT

 The annual festival of western canada was held in Edmonton ,Alberta, Western canada on july 18,& 19 for two days.
The atmospher was great, and we had lots of people from the province of Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Alberta.Government representatives were at hand to explain and answer questions in the seminar.There was real great atmospher in the seminar, the ambassador was very informative,& tried to answer all questions professionally and cortously.
The seminar was one of the best ever, the room was filled with love , respect brotherhood and sisterhood.
  The reason i am posting these is , because i was so impressed to see respect among eachother and our leaders. I hope we will keep these type of tradition to have respect among each other.
Wetru awet nihafash,eternal glory to our martyrs.
Thank you, Abraham H/m can be reached at korbariak@yahoo.com.ph