[dehai-news] Sad News in New York City a loss of a 17 yaers old Samrawit Negusse

From: agazitseyoum@comcast.net
Date: Fri Jul 17 2009 - 00:50:13 EDT

Samrawit Negusse, the first t een age daughter of Mr. Neguse Desta & Mrs.Yodit Kiflesus, (Member of The New York Eritrean R.C Church) has passed away late last Tuesday night after battling with cancerous Brain Tumor.

The Mother, Yodit and the rest of the family are going to need our Prayer and support to endure this very delicate and difficult time.
Yodit has just lost her brother Dr. Bernardos Kiflesus,(a member of the Eritran Department of Health) in Asmara, and now this sudden sad catastrophy came up prompting our support and Divine comfort for her and her family to cope with.

If any one has the time to attend the funeral Service for June 18, please see the information below

FUNERAL SERVICE DATE : SATURDAY JULY 18, 2009

VIEWING : 9.30 AM TO 11.00 AM

MASS: 11.00 AM TO 1.00 PM

CHURCH Our Lady of Lourdes R.C. Church
469 WEST ST. 142 ST Between Amsterdam and Convent station
NEW YORK, NY 10031

FUNERAL 2. 00PM SHARP
CEMETERY WOODLAWN CEMETERY
BRONX, NY 10470