[dehai-news] Festival Eritrea 2009 - Toronto, Canada

From: tiffanyplace (tiffanyplace@rogers.com)
Date: Mon Jul 13 2009 - 12:25:45 EDT

FESTIVAL ERITREA 2009 - TORONTO, CANADA

SPORTS ACTIVITIES

www.ecaosport.com

Eritrean National Holidays Organizing Committee of Ontario kindly invite your team to participate in our 10th Festival Eritrea Day Soccer Tournament. This tournament has been a great success each year and this promises to be another great year.

The tournament will be held on Aug 1st, 2nd and 3rd 2009 at Earlscourt Park 1369 St. Clair Avenue West, (Lansdowne and St. Clair Avenue West) and all teams are guaranteed three (3) games.

The deadline for entry is July 20th, 2009.

Eight (8) teams (ADULT) and Three (3) teams (OLD-TIMERS) will be accepted on a first come basis.

Kids & youth division: (U4, U6 Boys) - (U8, U9, U11, U13, U15 Boys) (U8, U9, U11, U15 Girls)

For more information please check our website

www.ecaosport.com

e-mail: iyob@ecaosport.com

Thank you