[dehai-news] SOFT WARS - Conquering A Continent with a smile

From: Araia G. Ephrem (agephrem@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 10 2009 - 15:11:18 EDT

SOFT WARS
Conquering A Continent with a smile

Video Link: http://www.moviesfoundonline.com/obama_deception.php\

With the recent developments and statements made by Dr. Susan Rice at the Security Council hearing session on Somalia; we [Eritreans] can not help but ponder about the true meaning of such blunt lies and accusations thrown against the State of Eritrea.

It seems a season for SOFT WARS; where African States are presumed to be conquered by a handsome smile and a bucket of goodies.

Where as the State of Eritrea weathered every hurdle that was thrown unto it;
Where as the State of Eritrea has made good examples turning hardship to graces;
Where as the State of Eritrea is the only sovereignty that pulls its own weight;
Where as the State of Eritrea marches upon a its own solid grounds;
Where as the State of Eritrea flourished to become a noble power of civility;

Thence, every false accusation made against the State of Eritrea and its people is not about what it [Eritrea] did or did not do. In fact, it has nothing to do with caring for Somalia or Africa. It is actually the fortitude of the Sons/Daughters of the State of Eritrea that is weighing heavily in the agendas of its foes. The present and future paths the State of Eritrea governs blows embarrassments and helplessness in the minds of its foes.

Nevertheless, we [Eritreans] should not get disoriented from the real meaning of what the inflammatory accusatory statements mean. The statements made by Dr. Susan Rice during the recent hearing of the Security Council are not only wrong, but a blatant lie that aims to build a road towards demoralizing the State of Eritrea and its people. Such statements are declarations of SOFT WARS. In fact, as it stands today the infantile IGAD and AU are bought cheaply to adapt such lies, and therefore huff-puffing to sanction Eritrea.

Why? No, I meant to ask a novice question - why? Well, the State of Eritrea has road mapped its destiny. Its Sons/Daughters are adamant in achieving their vision. And based on their history, they mean what they say. The world is watching a vibrant Eritrea turning a sharp corner by the end of 2010. Then won't such fact annoy and frustrate Eritrea's foes? Won't it be smart for Eritrea's foes to somehow attempt to cripple it [Eritrea] before it dashes to the finish line? But why? Well, perhaps this novice nagging question gets a fundamental answer from the public video information below.

You may watch this documentary video and perhaps get a feel about what lies and deceits could really mean. Please watch the video linked below:

Video Link: http://www.moviesfoundonline.com/obama_deception.php

It merits to say that it is a high season for the old tricks again; where as an intense Psy-War is unleashed against the State of Eritrea and its neighborhood. Only now stretched to the entire African continent. It is high time that the Sons/Daughters of the State of Eritrea dust off their anti Psy-War vests and defeat the lies and deceits as usual.

What transpires outside an Eritrean psyche doesn't matter. It is our inner deep beliefs and convictions that will triumph as usual and carry us into a bright future. For our foes, we [Eritreans] should not expect them to understand our psyche. They never did, and they never will. But we [Eritreans] do understand the visions and aspirations of our Gallant Brothers/Sisters; the angels of The State of Eritrea! Our Martyrs that is!

God/Allah Bless Eritrea!
Eternal Glory to Our Martyrs!

Araia G. Ephrem