[dehai-news] Invitation for SHANET AWARDS @ Scandinavia Festival!

From: Yared Tesfay (ytmn2@yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Thu Jul 09 2009 - 12:12:41 EDT

Dear Eritrean Singers & Artists

This is an e-mail to invite you to participate as an artist at the 2009
Shanet Awards in Stockholm at the Scandinavia Festival.

The event will take place at the Eggeby Gård located on the field
between Rinkeby-Tensta and Husby July 30 - 2 August, 2009.

Someone of your talent and experience and expertise would not only
be essential to the youth, but would also be a source of inspiration.

Over the last several years, we at "NHCC" have admired the work that you
have done.

First Prize:
The Winner of this contest will not just be crowned with the title of
“King or Queen of the Golden Mic" Contest but with a round trip
free- ticket to our beloved country Eritrea and artistic participation
at our 4th Youth Festival in Sawa 2010 as a VIP!
Each contestant will get a VIP admission at Club Shikorina after
party Pt 13 on the 2nd of August, 2009.

Criteria for Participation: see below the link
http://www.festivaleritrea.se/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=50:shanet-awards&catid=34:demo-contentslider'

If this is acceptable to you and if you would be interested in being a part
of the event, please contact Isaiss or Adiam at your earliest convenience
at +46-(0)73-946 90 70 46-(0)73-903 23 67, or you can E-mail
at info@festivaleritrea.com

Best wishes,
Yared Tesfay
(on behalf of NHCC)