[dehai-news] Ambassador Girma Asmerom on BBC Africa's Have your say.

From: mseium@yahoo.com
Date: Tue Jul 07 2009 - 14:59:30 EDT

Ladies and Gentlemen,

His Excellency Ambassador Girma Asmerom along with the Kenyan Foreign Minister and the author of the book "I didn't do it for you, Michela
Wrong will be on BBC Africa's show "Have your say". Tune in and
participate by calling and texting your thoughts to the program.

What: BBC Africa's Have your say program.

Topic: Is Eritrea becoming a destabilising force?