[dehai-news] EAAA General Meeting: Sunday October 12th at 12:30pm

From: yohannes debesai (ydebesai@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 10 2008 - 12:17:52 EDT

This is a reminder notice:
  EAAA General Meeting: Sunday October 12th at 12:30pm

  EAAA invites all Eritreans and friend of Eritrea to its general body meeting which will be held on Sunday October the 12th, 2008. The meeting is open to all.

  EAAA will welcome all new members and discuss current and future projects. We will discuss current activities including mentorship being offered by our professional runners to interested high school and college runners. All in attendance are encouraged to participate and provide recommendations for future projects.

    PLACE: Eritrean Community Center in DC
                  ECCC aka Bet-Tsihfet at 6th and L in Washington, DC

  TIME: 12:30 PM

  B'dhan Mutsu,

  Eritrean American Athletics Association,
  www.eaaarunners.org