[dehai-news] A view from Asmara; from abroad, beware Obama-Tony Lake-Susan Rice mafia

From: Thomas mountain (thomascmountain@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 07 2008 - 20:06:36 EDT

Writing from the USA, I can only wonder why anyone would think that Obama is any better for Eritrea, or any country for that matter, than Bush. One only needs to take a quick look at Obamas foreign policy capos to see Clinton redux. Tony Lake has been Obama chief foreign policy "advisor". Tony Lake? The former god father to Weyane who personaly oversaw the Algiers "war talks" that put the backbone into the Weyanes invasion of Eritrea in 2000? Tony Lake who left President Clintons side in Wash DC for days, even a week at a time (something almost unprecedented by a National Security Advisor, whose job is to be the first person in the morning to greet the President and hand him the national security estimate for the day) to oversee the so called Algiers Peace talks? When has any national security advisor left Wash DC for a week to oversee talks over some remote so called "border dispute"? Tony Lake has long recognized Eritreas as the threat of a good
 example in Africa and is a very dangerous enemy of the motherland, Eritrea.
And if Tony Lake wasnt enough, Susan Rice, who had the idiot Jendayi Frazers job under Clinton, and who can be counted on to do everything in her power to make life tough on our motherland, is next in line in the Obama inner circle of foreign policy advisors.
Of course, many of the top Clintonites have been forced upon Obama since his deal with Hillary. Without these war criminals there would have been no invasion of Eritrea and Weyane would not be in possesion of the largest best equipt army in Africa.
Bush and especially his top guns in charge of Africa have, until their disastrous decision to force Weyane into its almost certainly regime ending invasion of Somalia, have been rather unthreatening in regards to Africa. Condi Rice is no genius and her underling, J. Frazer, has been pretty stupid. Tony Lake, Susan Rice and Richard Holbrooke are a much more experienced and potentially dangerous threat to Eritrea.
Our country continues to need every bit of support the diaspora can generate, expecially hard currency in the form of dollars to pay for our self sufficiency drive in the form of the food security program. So when one sees Eritrean lining up to give their hard earned dollars to the over $400million and counting Obama campaign fund instead of helping to build our motherland one can only feel a little ill (to put it politely).
As wedi Ephrem put it so clearly, Eritrea has had no choice in the path we are on, it is the only possible road to the future, to survive the tough times forced upon us. Those outside must not waver in your support, no matter how many complaints you hear from other Eritreans, at home and abroad. One must only remember how many of these same people were crying about how badly Eritrea was doing during the dark days of the retreat during the 3rd offensive in 2000, and how they changed their tune when Shaebias strategy proved brilliant and led to Weyanes defeat.
So for gods sake, give your money to your country, not to Obama and his Clintonite mafia, you will someday regret every penny you gave to the charlatan of "change you can believe in" Obama.
>From one very homesick Asmarino,
Thomas C. Mountain
counting the days until our homecoming...America Ginai, Asmara Shukar!