[dehai-news] Sport- (Henok heads to Valladolid)

From: biniam.tewelde@utoronto.ca
Date: Tue Sep 09 2008 - 08:09:12 EDT

Henok heads to Valladolid
Swedish striker excited by loan move

  Real Valladolid have signed striker Henok Goitom on loan from
relegated Real Murcia.

Goitom originally joined Murcia from Udinese two years ago and enjoyed
an impressive debut season, only to struggle in La Liga last term.

He scored just twice for Murcia, but has been given another
opportunity in the top flight after accepting a season-long move to
Valladolid.

"It feels exciting, I believe it will suit me fine," Goitom told TV4.

The Swede becomes Valladolid's fifth new recruit of the summer
following on from Justo Villar, Jacobo, Luis Prieto and Damian Escudero.